Sonos Patch Notes
Today, Sonos released a major update for its app, bringing several new features and bug fixes for users. The update includes a number of improvements to the user experience, including new playback options, better sound quality and more. Here’s what’s new:
- Playback Options: The app now supports the ability to play music from multiple services simultaneously. Users can play music from their favorite streaming services, as well as their own local files, all at once.
- Better Sound Quality: The update also brings improved sound quality to the app. Users will now experience better audio fidelity and balanced sound, thanks to the addition of support for Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS.
- Share Music: Users can now share music with their friends and family. With the Sonos app, users can send music to any other Sonos speaker in their home and control playback from their device.
- New Voice Control: The app now supports voice control, allowing users to easily control their music with their voice. The app supports both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Bug Fixes: In addition to the new features, the update also includes a number of bug fixes for improved performance and stability.
The Sonos app update is available now and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. With the addition of these new features and bug fixes, users can now enjoy an even better audio experience with the Sonos app.